The Intern Blues
Today when I woke up, I just had this sudden urge to set up a blogsite. Haha...and yes..even though it's been a pretty long trend..I just decided to do it.
Anyway I think it's pretty amazing how you can read a book about how your future is going to be like...and how much you can be freaked out by it. And yeah..it's called The Intern Blues. It's a book that describes the life of 3 American Intern doctors (aka houseman in singapore terms). And yarh..their life is really very blue... with housecalls every 3rd night. (someone please tell me it's not like that in Singapore!) And relationships falling apart left right centre. And having friends who have trouble understanding what they are going thru.
And all in all, their experience can be summed up in one word-LONELY. Yeah..the thing we are all afraid of.
It was given to me by a friend...he said this book helped him get thru his clinical years...and so he hopes that it will be of some help to me too. Oh at least I get freaked now. Better now than later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home