Thursday, November 17, 2005

kelong kelong!

No exciting updates...except that the most long-awaited kelong trip is just 1 day away!!! YES!!! This is going to be so fun! But then maybe got a bit too many pple.. cos at last count..20 pple are going! I was more of looking forward to a quiet...chill out fishing trip..but oh well! There's a different kind of fun when there's more pple!

We have been studying continually for like 2 months you know! We all deserve the break!(regardless of how I do in the CAs!) hahaha... Anyway I do think that my life now is NEAR-perfection. Ok...maybe not as strong as the word perfection...but then I have nothing to complain about.

I'm really really happy with my group of friends now! Both inside and outside of medicine. It's really very comfortable. Like it's so cool now that the entire back of the LT has fused into one really really big group of friends and we can all eat lunch together, study together, play what-if games together, and of course go kelong together!!! And I think I do look forward to lectures together because then I can see all these crappy people and laugh about all our internal jokes.

And I was just thinking back together...the credit should all go to D and D!!! It's because us and Darren and Yingen and Kerliang and Yizong went to D and D together as crazy wig-donners that I got to know these really funny and fun-loving pple. It's really really been very fun. Darren is forever so crappy and jaundice-looking..and you can tell him about it and he won't get pissed. Kerliang is always cracking funny jokes and Yingen is damn nice too! And there's bobo too. Forever spontaneous bobo!! haha...Whooo hoo...very good.

But of course not perfection larh. There are still A LOT of things I think I want my life to have ok. (extrapolate yourselves..hahaha...

But oh sigh..when I think about next year when you won't get to see everybody anymore... it gets sad. But then before we have to grow up next year...I think it's best to grab the opportunity to be as crazy as possible...as un-professional as possible...as rowdy as possible..before we have to be prim and proper and protraying professional images. YUCKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home