like there's no tmr!
Yes..that's what I've been doing for the past few days..playing like there is no tmr! haha... yes..after the very exhausting and FUN kelong trip! haha... my bdae came up! haha..so it's up to my very very creative and wonderful friends to help me plan...and as I crazily said.."OH! It's all up to you guys!" The evil grins started appearing on their faces and YES! SURPRISES! And I had tachycardia (extremely fast heart rate) for the whole EXCITING day!haha..
anyway it was a day of surprises..INDEED. On retrospect I realized that Yingci, diya, sel and toe han planned all the very fun events and brought me to do the things I've always said I wanted to do but never did..and A LOT of evil plots came from JIANHONG THE WOLF!
First..they surprised me at 10pm the night before at my house...and some more chuan4 tong1 my mum..who isn't a very great actress..hahaha..but yes! They caught me in my bathrobe(how embarrassing!) and made me a very special panCAKE.
and then the next day they have to bluff me to get up at 530am. Just because the day before yingci let slip..."yes..tmr meet at 530!" Then i said..."oh! 530!" so jianhong conveniently said my bdae was starting at 530am and that they were bringing me somewhere. Actually...yc must have just blur blur wanted to tell someone to meet at 530pm at her house...*(#$&@*
And yes I really woke up at 530am. CHICKEN RICE. And even brushed my teeth and washed my face and then wait for them to wake up! MORE CHICKEN RICE. But of course I had to repay jianhong in kind..haha.. we gave him a 'pleasant' surprise too when we conveniently didn't meet him at the bus-stop for him to pick us up to school....HAHAHAHA..
But luckily it's my bdae..so got immunity..won't get scolded! hahaha....
And yes..the rest of the day they just BLINDFOLDED me and led me thru the whole of orchard. Haha..it was really fun...if not for the fact that they kept threatening to throw me into the fountain. (read sel's blog for more details! haha..)
But hey! It was a once in a lifetime experience...and it was really cool to know that pple all around are staring but it's ok! Cos for once..you really can't see them starinG! haha..this auntie even asked diya "where are u all bringing her?? blindfolding her like that!" I almost died laughing..hahaha...
But I've really got really very wonderful and attentive friends. I must have been a very good person my last life =)
They remembered that I said before that "hey! Pedicure is how fun! IT's like you are a queen and have pple serving your feet!" And they remembered and brought me to do pedicure! Thank u to me darling deedee, sel, yc and toe for remembering =)I was really really really VERY pleasantly surprised and touched =)
And yes...then it was SPLASH into yc's pool and then the whole bunch (But mostly just Jianhong) Whipped up a very very nice dinner for me! haha..so very honoured man =)
And yes....I have great great friends who did a 2 day festival for me for my birthday! Thank you everybody! THank you to Selene and Yingci and toe han and diya the masterminds! And to jianhong, kerly, darren, yingen, mimi lim bobo!, and to all of the rest who came! haha...I had a GREAT time! =)
This was really the best birthday EVER. I mean..it's nice enough to have such a group of wonderful friends in your life...but when they do something extra nice and which takes so much effort...it really makes you feel very happy and loved. And poor Yingci was so drained organizing the 2 day festival she completely conked out the next day..nv even come sch! haha..Love you darling cow!
enjoy the photos! Read from bottom up ok! haha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home