oh woe is me! There is only one week left! BOO...
But it has really been a glorious 2 weeks. I feel like it's back to post-jc days. And now then I realized that doing nothing really suits me well. I have a talent!
But well..I did make some glorious discoveries over the past 2 weeks!
Did you know that the popeye chicken at our very own Changi airport really rocks! And when you go there, DON'T ask for chicken wing, DON'T ask for the drumstick, MUST try the breast meat. YES, the breast meet is ABSOLULTELY tender juicy yummilicious! And there is popeye cartoon there to watch while you slowly enjoy the yummy chicken!
Did you know that singing ktv with darren is a very different experience! He sings all the super morbid songs. Do you know that there is such a song called "Mack the knife", which sings about a serial killer, and there's a song called "Alone again naturally", and describes how the singer wants to kill himself, and there's also a song called "I made a joke and the whole world cried", which is even sadder...
A few lines goes like this:
I made a joke and the whole world cried, then I realized the joke is on me.
I cried and the whole world laughed, and I realized they are laughing at me.
HAHA...who the hell sings such songs. OMG. but then again, it's darren!
And did you know that...I have a friend called diya who sings VERY VERY VERY well. And she and 5 other students from music clinic have recently released a new single called 我们的天空 which is a very very nice song. If you listen to 933, you can catch it there! And she's going to have about 4 outdoor promotional events at white sands, century square, hougang mall and tiong bahru plaza over the next 4 sundays! SO GO SUPPORT HER!!! SHE IS A FANTABULOUS SINGER MAN!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home