Quiz!
Haha...when I should have been studying and reading up on all the worms and bacteria...I'm doing stupid quizes and writing idiotic blog entries..haha..no wonder that 'A' grade is ever so elusive. And toey! Now that I have a blog i can do this quiz! wahaha...
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1) Et
2) OET
3) etong (thanks to hanboon and my email address... I clarify... it's ET ONG..not etong!)
3 SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1) etzai
2) et
3) haha..no more...
3 PARTS OF MY HERITAGE:
1) I speak chinese at home..TOO!
2) I ABSOLUTELY love chinese martial arts movies..haha...(including huan zhu gege)
3) My family still does lots of traditional rituals during chinese festivals
3 THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1) roaches and lizards...
2) being lonely...a spinster...and getting kicked out of medicine...so I'll be lonely, poor, unwanted and living in a 1-room HDB...and will have to depend on the weekly visiting social worker to get my meal...
3) and yes...9th May 2009
3 oF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) SLEEP! (haha..this comes so naturally)
2) Wallet and handphone
3) lots of company!
3 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) t-shirt
2) shorts
3) whateva's underneath
3 FAV SONGS:
1) Duan Dian
2) Yi Shi De Mei Hao ( thanks to shi xinhui!)
3) U're beautiful
2 TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1) I'm IN LOVE!!!
2) I'm bored with life right now...
3) I have a grade 7 piano cert!
duh-UH...
3 THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1) happiness..fulfilment..satisfaction..so the emotional part
2) lots of hugs and kisses... so the physical part
3) and his pension when we retire!(Hopefully together! haha... so JIASTIN u get it??!!)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1) deep eyes that i can peer into!
2) tall and great build(duH-uh)
3) strong arms and big hands..haha..(for sense of security)
3 OF YOUR FAV HOBBIES:
1) Sleeping!
2) watching tv, dvds, and stuff
3) reading and eating and potato couching and talking on the phone!..3 is not enough!
3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BADLY NOW:
1) go travelling in like europe and US and africa and all the places outside of Asia!
2) Buy the topshop cap!!
3) drive a car...(yes i have a license...BUT..sigh..)
3 CAREERS YOU HAVE CONSIDERED:
1) being a doctor
2) being a journalist! (with zaobao)
3) being a police!! wahahaha..what crap...
3 PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
forget this question...any place outta singapore makes the mark
3 KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
I don't even think about it..haha..except if my husband is a "Tan" ...then rambu and ise will be great...
3 THINGS YOU WANA DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) be a good doctor! a ped =)
2) erm... get married?? haha...(is this disappointing??)
3) travel to africa and be a medical helper there!
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
1) sleep too much
2) EAT TOO MUCH
3) pretty vulgar..wahaha...
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
1) I whine to my mum..haha...
2) i love earrings?
3) I HATE to run..haha..
THREE FEMALE CELEB CRUSHES:
1) keira knightley!
2) lana lang in smallville!
3) no more!
THREE MALE CELEB CRUSHES:
1) HONG JUNYANG!
2) derrick! hahahaha...
3) whatever..
THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1) tiya!! lao goong!
2) yarh! sel and yingci..but no.they don't have blogs...
3)haha..mandy?? i know u won't do it though dada..haha...
Anyway today's thoughts on The Intern's Blue:
I guess it's scary when you read about the interns being tortured and tormented in so many ways. BUT it's even more scary when you see the interns talking about doctors that don't know a shit about what they are doing... and then they lose all dignity when they are corrected on what medication to give, by an intern! Sigh..ok...it's time to hit the books...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home