Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fun times!

first of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!! Even though you are far far away at New York..but we still wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And even though we can't be physically there with you...but you know that we wish we could be there right? haha..so you are 20 now!!! HARNEE(shared btw me and diya...and sel soon...haha..)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =) hope our parcel will reach you soon! =) haha...

anyway...making mooncakes and playing with lanterns at renjun house was super fun! I think I haven't held a lantern in like 10 years! And i have never made mooncake from scratch before..like making the skin from the dough and the kneeding the lian2 rong2 xian4..but it was really fun! And it didn't taste too bad in the end! haha....

And renjun's house has 2 super cute chincillas called momo and jojo..haha..issit? haha.. and one of them can sit on your shoulder and not move as long as you don't move! Damn cute! Animals are so cute! but i don't think i can ever have any animals man..I just don't have enough patience...so don't wana hai4 the animals...

alright..really tired..XUE LANG HU is tmr!! haha..even though I only got the 88 bucks tics..but I'm still really excited about it even though the view is going to be really shitty..I mean it's like the first chinese musical i'm watching! And it's by jacky zhang! Who of course can sing really well! I hope his singing can blow me away tmr! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home