Sunday, September 11, 2005

Don't let this happen

Et is sooo pissed with herself.

You know how it is that for e.g. if you stupidly thought that 1+1=3...then so you get the sum wrong in your maths test and as a result you fail your maths test...but it's ok on a level...because at least you are just facing the consequences of your own stupidity.

But let's say you also told Girl A who's sitting beside you that..yeah! 1+1=3...so she also goes and write it in her maths paper and as a result also fails her test. Then it's not ok anymore. Cos I just hate it when other pple have to face the consequences of my own stupidity. YES

OK..maybe it's not like a very apt example..but don't you think? I just hate to owe pple that way. Hate to owe pple favours. Hate to be indebted to pple that way.

But what happens if I can't face this kinda thing? I can't stand it when other pple have to bear the consequences of my mistakes, of my stupidity. Then IF someday I prescribe something wrong, or do something wrong, then someone suffers because of it. I just can't stand it. But things just happen. All it takes is one split second of not paying attention. DAMN

so angry with myself. hate it when I keep thinking about the "if only" senario.

and don't ever say "I told u so". That's like the 4 worst words ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home