There's gotta be more to life
Ok..this must be still a novelty...cos everyday I'm eager to update my blog. Haha... expect less of this fervour soon. Cos my life is boring. And boring pple don't have exciting events to blog about.
Anyway...I was just telling this to one of my girl friends a few days ago...I told her that it's amazing how many pple around us right now are feeling lonely. and down. It's like you scroll thru many pple's blogs..and the general mood is pple are feeling pretty lonely. And they yearn for..but can't seem to find happiness...you know..in the relationship-wise...(except of course for the exceptional lucky few...*haha*)
But it's weird...I used to think that if everyone is feeling this way..then pple should be able to talk about it.find solutions together and move on! But no! I mean..even I feel it sometimes. The feeling that even though you hang out with lots of friends day in and day out. Have lunch, watch movies, in short DO things together. But their lives remain generally a mystery to you. You have no idea what they are doing outside of school, or what they are feeling right now. In short..an enigma.
I read this somewhere..."that work brings you into close intimacy with pple who remain total strangers."
Oh..how can this happen in school already?
NO larh...things Aren't that bad..I still have my great girlfriends! But it's just...I want more.. wahaha...
It's weird to think back about your definition of a "great and fulfilling day" just a few years back, maybe in sec sch days. Like..a great and long canteen break where you can just talk and eat with your best friends, hanging out in the pb room after sch, talking on the phone with close friends, and playing some guitar and doing some work. So easily contented!
Days where you don't feel like you are missing out on anything in your life at all! But you can't kid yourself by saying that that's going to remain true in the future, or even now. Shit. Greed breeds incontentment. Incontentment breeds unhappiness. Unhappiness breeds resentment. And it's all a cycle that haunts you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home