Tuesday, August 30, 2005

back from mars

Hey yall! haha.. yeah..et is back from mars..so she decided to start blogging again..haha.. no larh... my laptop decided to die on me suddenly last friday!! So I haven't had to chance to blog larh..and I didn't wana do it in the library..but I managed to steal my dad's comp for a while today!

Anyway this past week has really been quite a action-packed week man. First it was DnD on saturday night!!! IT WAS SOOO FUN! So much more fun than the boring DnD when everyone just wore so prim and proper. Haha..this year my whole table all went in short bob wigs of all the super jing4 bao4 colours! haha... I wore yellow...yingci wore shocking red..and selene wore bubblegum pink! And there was purple and blonde and black...and so we looked pretty hoookerish in those stuff..so we decided to call ourselves... THE HOOKERS AND PIMPS! Haha..

eh not bad ok..we actually won the 2nd best dressed table! And the prize quite good larh. It's for balding pple... some Biolyn product to strengthen the hair follicles!! haha... but all in all it was so fun to sit with darren and yingena and kerliang and yizong man! haha...we were all pretty spontaneous! =)

And then yesterday was selene's birthday!!

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY SEL!! haha...
congrats on crossing the '2' mark! And now you are twenTY! no more nineTEEN! haha..it's ok... I'll join u in a few months' time! But for now i'm still a TEENager for another 3 more months..haha...

Yep...anyway I just finished reading the Intern Blues! HAha.... and I'm quite glad that it didn't really get me into a very 'blue' mood after finish reading it. Yarh..I guess it really portrays a very bleak image of intern and medical working life. But something I've realized is that...sometimes you just shouldn't take pple's word for it.

Like...you gotta give it a chance and experience it for yourself before you really start judging it. Like remember when we were all still choosing our courses...then all the medicine talks that we went to... practically ALL the doctors were saying things like...

"don't choose medicine! you'll have no life!"
"medicine is really boring... I don't know why so many of you want to apply! when you all get in u'll realize it's really not that good!"

But hey! so far it's not THAT bad right? ok..don't know why larh..but now i'm just not in my usual cynical and doubtful self. But I just do wana give it a chance. And I HAVE gotta like it anyway. If not i'll become a total idiot who just complains and moans and pouts and whines all day long!! =)

Anyway I hope i can pose the photos up soon! Everybody said I look like the golden rooster..haha..sigh..which is a show about a hooker if you don't already know..haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home