Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Incessant Ramblings

I was just reading an article toe han recommended... and oh..this paragraph REALLY struck a chord with me...so good to know that this is a universal phenomenon...

"On top of these demands, you have to take into account your fellow students. Most will be decent humans, who feel all the pain that you feel. But then there will be a few, a few who think they are already world experts in all fields of medicine. They will try at every point to compete with and outshine you. This will extend to dressing better then you, being perkier then you, less tired than you, arriving at 5 30 am instead of 7 am as the timetable says, staying for at least 20 hours every day, and buying all the doctors skinny lattés. To top it all off, they seem to be the captain of the rowing team and manage to maintain loving relationships with their partners while you are barely keeping your life together. They may even insist on conversing with you in depth about their profound capabilities. They will say things like "It just was not going well, so we decided to oxytocin her," when you are saying things like "Yeah. The woman was screaming; I hid in a corner of the room while the doctors gave her oxytocin." "

oh how FREAKING true man! Sigh... I wonder if the person who wrote this went on to be a good doctor. Sigh..I just feel like cursing.

And yes..I can't believed I'm SO pissed by this. But my dad refuses to let me drive the car!! DAMMIT! I mean...he doesn't let me drive in the morning, when there's peak hour traffic. He doesn't let me drive when he picked me up at holland v just now. But hey! he was the one that encouraged me to go learn driving! And then just when I passed and am getting to like it. He doesn't let me drive! I just HATE the way like..the more pple know you want something badly, the more they won't let you have it. ARGH

But hey! I can't believe I'm complaining since my dad actually bothered to come all the way to pick me up. SUCH A BRAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home