Wednesday, December 07, 2005

berkelah, bangkok, melbourne, sydney here i come!!!

Yes..this is exciting! There are gonna be so many exciting trips coming up in the next half a year!

First...me, jianhong, yc and bobo are going to hike at the berkelah waterfalls a day after Christmas. Haha..this is the cheap cheap trip! And even though renjun thinks we are being cheated by paying $65, but oh what the heck, I'm a willing person! haha... it's gonna be fun, and all i'm gonna have this holidays! =(

And jiastin~~ It's just 3 days larh, haha..we will still have lotsa time with ya so dun be so pissed ok?

But there are larger things to come next year! Next year immediately after pros it's bangkok, melbourn and sdyney here i come!!! Yes...this is really play to the max! and spend to the max also. My goodness...I must really really really really study very very very hard. Because if I kana VIVAS....my goodness..everything is GONE! So NO! i will not let that happen to me! =)

And everbody behold..i NEED to save money...please pardon me if you see a cheapo ET around from now on. Because I'm really poor now. But what the heck, Berkelah, bangkok, melbourne, sydney here I come!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home