It's funny how I think I got more sleep when I was studying for the exams, then the past few days, when we were playing like mad, and trying like mad to make up for all the lost time.
On friday straight after the paper, it was kerly's surprise Mcfun party which was FREAKING funny and FREAKING fun. And I'm glad kerly enjoyed it alot, although I think we all benefitted from it A LOT cos it gave our brain cells lotsa rest after the all-consuming microb and patho CAs.
Then after that we went jianhong's house to play mahjong AGAIN. And then to geylang for dinner. And more mahjong after dinner! And even though everybody was freaking tired, but you can really tell that no one wants to go home at all. Cos you know, it's such a rare break.
Then on saturday morning, we went bright and early to east coast park to run!!! And me! Ran 6km at east coast. Actually it's ran-cum-walked. But still! It was a feat. And then it was frantic present shopping in town for yingen's surprise party later at night, which ryan planned for her. (Oh she's SUCH a lucky girl..really.)
Then on sunday, we went to east coast to rollerblade! And then after that we went to eat seafood at Jumbo restaurant along east coast park. It was really shiok, cos we 4 pple(me, sel, jianhong and yc) ordered like 1 pepper and 1 chilli crab! Then after that we chilled at jianhong's poolside till REALLY late again!
And monday(today) morning, we went ktv, then to kerly's house for her 2nd be-early bbq cum mahjong party. And I just reached home (It's 12am!)
Yeah..I know it's great fun. But oh...I really cannot take it eh. Actually while I'm enjoying myself it just seems a bit surreal. Cos like, I didn't even have ANY time to myself over the past 4 days. And it just seems like I'm trying SUPER hard to enjoy myself, making sure that the 4 days don't pass so fast.
But oh it's over!!! Sadness...I feel like I'm taking 2 A levels like 3 weeks apart!

1 Comments:
Hi et,
I saw your tag! Thanks! You jia you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home