no one can take that away
Sunday, March 12, 2006
my future cg mates! on we rock!!! hahaha...and this is our 'retard' moment together wearing silly Mcfun hats! hahaha...
posted by et at
12:50 AM
0
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
kerly' mcfun party!!!! Since we have a much depriv...
i was studying....and just thought that this pictu...
perfect
to BREATHE
BOO
I've come to the conclusion, that everytime I stud...
the cosmic forces are AGAINST me.I can just feel i...
OH MAMA
!!!
such nice fantabulous wonderful great roses! a doz...
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
| Read free
brainteasers
= links =
= diya aka harriet!!!=
= cheryl =
= toey!=
= dada =
= fangxi =
= han boon =
= Kerly =
= MC xifu! =
= taohuey teo =
= sel! =
= brother zhuang =
= tak =
= Barry =
=Cherylai =
About Me
Name:
et
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home