the cosmic forces are AGAINST me.
I can just feel it.
Every single time I really need to study, there WILL be renovation works going on. And this time it's road works. Just right downstairs. Dunnoe drilling what shit.
BUT...et remains undefeated. I will continue my crusade at the good ole med library.
I just gotta think of the sweet days when CAs are over. AUSSIE TRIP! MORE MAHJONG! MROE GREAT FOOD!
And sadness! there's only 3 more days of schoool left! ok larh..sadness mixed with happiness...cos it really is about time to MOVE ON.
CAn't wait can't wait.
Can't wait for more mahjong....(*ITCHING!!!!*)
Can't wait for Thailand and aussie trip!
Can't wait for clinicals.
Can't wait for June holidays to come cos it will be the ONLY true holiday we have since we started schools with no CAs looming after that!
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home