Monday, January 30, 2006

Visiting!

Happy CNY EVERYBODY! haha...hey visiting is turning out a bit better than expected. HAha...I realized that playing mahjong with my relatives is pretty fun also, and it trains me with better manners.

BECAUSE... play with all the uncles and aunties must be respectful, you cannot proclaim "TAMADE!!!!!" when someone hu2 with what you want, you cannot say "wu1 gui1!!!" when someone keeps taking the card you want! You can only be respectful, docile, submissive and gentle and smile prettily even though you are like going TMDDDDDD!!! inside you. Haha..good training!

And..this year is record-breaking!!!! CONGRATULATE ME!!! Only a record-breaking ONE person asked me if I'm still in sec 4 this year man. YAY!!!! Of course it helps that I'm wearing all the clothes that I bought for clinicals to go visiting, so that means I look SLIGHTLy more pro in them. WUNDERFUL! And my now-all-time-fav auntie told me i am looking more like a doctor! Oh...I love sweet praises. Yay! Cheap thrill but yay!

Hope everybody is still having fun visiting and all. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
I sound upbeat don't I? haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home