Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ok... The next few photos are a bit messed up...but you will get the idea larh. Cos I realized uploading photo w/o using the "hello" programme takes damn long so I gave up halfway..so the photos are a bit truncated..haha..

Anyway justin just left for new york this morning! Hmm...I think time is passing too fast. Actually I kinda hope that before we know it, it's June again and he'll be back! You know, and we would all have achieved a lot of things before we know it, like gone thru 2nd pros, go on to clinics, travel some more. and overcome a lot of CAs.

ARGH...right now life just seems like a series of things that I don't want to do. But which I know I have to do. Tuition, studying, exercise, crap. But just like what diya said, if at the end of the year I look back and see how much I've achieved, hopefully being able to balance everything, have an OK social life and still get OK results...u'll just feel very good.

Oh but it's hard work hard work.

Sometimes I think ahead and I would wonder what life would be like in a few years' time. I think there will be a lot of changes. And on one hand I'm so comfy right now I don't feel like moving anywhere. But another part of me yearns for some change and excitement, and a peek into what life might be like for the next 10 years! When we are all working.

WELL...shall quote what my friend said before: long term goals, short term incentives! And my short term incentives shall be my thailand trip, AUSTRALIA TRIP! And erm...tao2 can1 ting1 on monday after dooms' day. DREADED DREADED DREADED.

And recently my friends have pointed out something to me, something which I was really quite blind to. And I think sometimes when you are in a situation, you just can't see it for yourself.(dang ju zhe mi you know) Actually I kinda realized it a while ago, but just didn't think it was so obvious. But I guess the world has eyes.

And I think they're all quite right. It's never good to become too independent on anyone. It IS unhealthy. But I think it's just something we gradually became used to without even consciously realizing it. A habit. Which of course must be changed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home