more irritating than irritating
And I was just wondering what could be more irritating than having to study during the holidays when everybody else is playing...
and yes! something else has surpassed that. HAVING UPGRADING GOING ON AT THE BLOCK OPPOSITE while you are trying to study while everyone else is enjoying their holidays. YAY!
so it's like incessant "BRRRRRR! BRRRR! BRRRR!! BRRRRR!!!" while you are trying to study. FUCK! I mean ok..and their idea of upgrading is drilling up the entire stairway...the cemented flooring..only to lay another layer of cement and build another as-ugly-looking stairway. OMG. and they had to do this now. would someone tell me what is the use of that? I'll give u a 100 bucks man! no..i'm kidding...
OMG...i'm so fucking pissed by the noise. why must this happen?!

3 Comments:
Oh dear looks like someone is really fed up.
Relax...
Anyway yup I give up on your tagboard already.
hey girl.. yeahs really irritating.. study in sch? yea i give up on your tagboard too heh
-natw
Heh. Thanks =)
Merry belated Christmas! and a happy holidays!
Post a Comment
<< Home