5 random things
1. I think that ICE COLD water is a must-have for every enjoyable meal. Really..even coke or ice lemon tea or watever cannot match up to it! And it must be ICE COLD. haha..so I rate every restaurant by whether they serve ICE COLD water and how fast they refill it! haha...if they don't serve ICE COLD water..they have seen the last of me!
2. I love the smell of lifts and basement carparks..don't you think they smell funny and kinda nice? haha...
3. I love chinese soap operas! And I loved huan zhu gege so much when it came out that I think i watched it like 3 times? If you ask me now, I think i can still remember exactly what the actors say or do..hahaha....
4. I hate chocolates, ice-creams, cakes, whatever. Anything too sweet. Any chocoates or ice-cream I get all end up invariably in my brother's stomach.
5. I talk to my soft toys! haha..do you? my all-time-fav is simba and tutu (as you can see from toe han's blog). Haha..they even have personalities!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home