Wednesday, December 14, 2005

great!

Today is GREAT! because after 4 months and 1 day exactly of passing my driving..I finally got to drive the car today! And I must say, you really do feel very very independent. Shiok!

And although I was super jittery at the start...luckily there was hb there and yingci..and hb had to keep reassuring me "very good etong! You are doing well! reaching soon you know!" haha...and it was very reassuring..thanks man boonie! You help me get past my first time! haha...

and I think all girls should go watch Pride and Prejudice. I mean..i have never ever read the book before, and at first I thought it was some 18th century story about some aristocrats versus the slaves or something..haha..but hey! I think it really is a very moving show. That kind that tugs at your heartstrings. And it inspires me to want to conquer that thick, unappetizing Jane Austen book. I SHALL!

and I think keira knightley has got to be the prettiest of the prettiest actresses in the UK. SERIOUSLY.

And watching the show just leaves a warm and hopeful feeling within you.
If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home