Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You know what would make an amazing read? The KPMG report on NKF! seriously! takes your breath away with every sentence.

Seriously, when you are sick of studying and need something to JOLT you awake...this is a good choice. Really...Who ever said that accounting was boring? Gosh..those auditors sound like they are on CSI or something.

And it's a bright little ray of sunshine there. Yippee...restores my faith in the goodness and charitable nature of mankind.

And you know what? Oh hindsight, yingci...I think we kinda overrated ourselves. Level 24 is being constructed alright...but I think it's not really meant for us, not even for jianhong larh. You see..putting everything into perspective, I think we are just straddling somewhere between level 0.1 and 0.2.

1 Comments:

Blogger The anonymous blogger said...

Hey Et!

Thanks for comforting =)
Heh I give up on your tagboard already, always cannot post, so got to resort to posting here =(
Heh Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advanced!

December 21, 2005 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home