Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006!

It's 1st Jan 2006! Time just goes by TOO quickly...well and it's a good and bad thing. I just have the feeling that the last semester just zoomed by super quickly..haha... but that's good! Cos you know they always say, time always passes faster when you are happier! And indeed! The last sem has really been pretty fantastic!

And I should blog a bit about last week too. The last week of 2005 was pretty eventful for me too! Cos I went on my first ever hiking trip to Berkelah waterfalls at Kuantan, Malaysia. AND I discovered my new found love for climbling and hiking! I think it's super challenging and interesting. I'm defintely going to do it again! Mount Ayam next sel and yingci?

Yep..and the last hours of 2005 and first hours of 2006 was spent playing mahjong again! haha... as usual! But oh well, at least it's spent together with great friends! =)

And the first day of 2006 is spent vigorously mugging. To hell with the admin for putting CAs straight after the hols! Now I can't even spend time with all my friends, like JUSTIN! And other friends who are having hols now also. Then when schoool reopens everybody will be busy again! Crap.

On a brighter note..here's to a even greater 2006! May us girls all buck up and do something about *ERHEM*. And may more new, unexpected surprises come our way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home