Friday, January 27, 2006

CNY part II

I have decided that I must start my new year on a high note... SO. I MUST post another more up-lifting entry on my blog before I usher in the year of the dog! Haha..but these 2 days have been not too bad. Well, a bit of crystal jade(good food), a brand-new bag(more shopping!) and watching memoirs of a geisha could do nothing to hurt my spirits. So I'm in a MORE jovial mood now. Haha...

Anyyway memoirs of a geisha is a pretty good movie! And..the young actress who acted chiyo-san is damn-my-goodness-bloody-drop-dead-gorgeous. And you can kinda understand Mr. Chairman's paedophilic tendencies, cos I share some of it. And second, MICHELLE YEOH. My goodness. She has got this aura around her. AURA. I think out of the 3 actresses, she really has the most poise, most elegance, most sex-appeal even though she's not young anymore know. My goodness...the art of ageing gracefully. But yes, their accents are really. argggghhhh

But after checking out the prices of the hostels in Aussie... I realized that I really have have have to save up! It's pretty ex know, and I don't really want there to go and live like a beggar (not really all like jianhong), and you know it's a holiday, you wana have some comfort and able to afford some shopping and food. So I HAVE GOTTA SAVE! I MUST not buy anymore bags/clothes/slippers/heels/earrings/accessories/shoes/rubbish/junk food. I'm becoming a shopaholic man. My my.

But aussie is oh so beeeaautifulll! It's a little over 2 months later only! OMG! Can you believe it? I'm really going to finish my 2nd year soon. Haha..I take back what I said, I really can't wait for life to move on. So G-O go! Have a very prosperous, busy, happy, fulfilling, meaningful new year!

Gimme more ang-bao money!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home