Wednesday, January 18, 2006

enjoy every moment

Do you guys realize?! There's only 5 weeks of school left in our year 2!!! *gasps* And from then on, it will be CAs and study break and 2nd professional exams! OH what an irony. As much as I want life to move on, I know I'll be really sad when all this lectures, tutorials, hanging out in the canteen at our usual spot, taking jianhong's car everywhere! *oops!*, lunch at ghim moh, pretending to study while actually making a lot of noise in the library and all. Oh sigh sigh sigh.

But yep, Life moves on. I mean if it doesn't then it will be damn boring too. And I hope with it will bring unexpected surprises into all our lives! So there's probably no need to always hold on too tight, or look forward to something else so much that you forget to enjoy the moment. And as toe has said, every single day and year of my life, every single experience makes up what I am today. And all the memories will be safe within me (As long as my neocortex dun screw up on me! =) Haha..medifreaks!) So even if it's a certain ERHEM lecturer whose FREAKING accent we can't understand, or some lecturer's face we can't stand, it is still enjoyable, in another more perverse way =)

Clinicals will be fun! But tiring too. And my resolution of the year to NOT LOOK HAGGARD or BECOME FAT AND FAIR AND FLABBY (although I'm 1/3 of the way there). So balance balance and more fun guys! =)

And to my future cg mates, jigerong and selene! We must motivate each other alright! study hard and then dun forget to also mahjong sometimes, have fun hiking trips and more funfunfun. We will survive together alright sel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home