Happy valentine's day!!!
Did you ever think that it was possible to have the sweetest, coolest, best ever valentine's day even if you are not together with anyone? OOH MAMA...it's possible!
And it's all thanks to the 3 sweetest guys I have ever known. All thanks to Darren, Jianhong and JIASTIN harnee! Really, even though 2 of them are attached, and one is across the pacific ocean, you guys still remembered us on vday! And they were afraid that me and the 3 other swinging singles would feel slightly left out on this day when couples celebrate their LOVE (PUI! haha...), so they did REALLY really nice gestures, to make us feel loved too =)
Really guys, it was SOOO nice. I must have been a good person my last life to deserve this. REALLY. I think I really had the bestest vday ever, surrounded by so many loving friends =)
And to jiastin harnee(since you are the only one tt reads my blog outta the 3!): u totally and completely made my day! =) *muackz!*
and I gotta say this, robertoe rocks my socks! haha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home