OH MAMA
Oh mama...
why is this so painful?
Just shoot me, seriously just SHOOT me.
80 sets of notes and I'm just 1/8th through...
I'm going to go down in flames... IN FLAMES!
I think I should just start accepting bets that I'll fail this CA
And if the bets go high enough, I'll JUST GIVE UP.
'cos I feel like a ant trying to crawl through like slime or mud or something,
I CAN"T DO IT!!!!!
AND IT IS SO SLOW!!! WHY AM I SO STUPID? WHYYY???
OH MAMA, this is so painful, slow and painful.
DID you all know that we had 13 CAs in the past 4 months?
6 CAs in the 1st round, 2 in the 2nd round, and now 5 in the 3rd round.
All in 4 months! NO WONDER I'm forever studying (or trying to)
WHY?? WHY?? WHY???????
this is so nasty. oh harnee, nasty nasty.

1 Comments:
Erm this sounds bad... guess you need a time-out for a while to relax your mind before you go back into mugging again.
Post a Comment
<< Home