no one can take that away
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
such nice fantabulous wonderful great roses! a dozen of them! from my wonderful fantabulous harnee far away in new york! haha..harnee: I was really scared they'll wither...so I spent one hour taking photo from EVERY angle =P
posted by et at
11:24 PM
0
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Happy valentine's day!!!
what goes up must come down
Visiting!
CNY part II
new year!
enjoy every moment
rediscovery!
OMG...I'm going mad from lack of human contact...f...
ok... The next few photos are a bit messed up...bu...
We finally reached the 3rd and biggest waterfall a...
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
| Read free
brainteasers
= links =
= diya aka harriet!!!=
= cheryl =
= toey!=
= dada =
= fangxi =
= han boon =
= Kerly =
= MC xifu! =
= taohuey teo =
= sel! =
= brother zhuang =
= tak =
= Barry =
=Cherylai =
About Me
Name:
et
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home