to BREATHE
that's 3 down and 2 more to go next week! oh man...my brain is completely fried, it feels like mush right now, and toe is right..it's just TOO little time to slack, and I completely cannot believe that tmr I have to start the regime again. OH MAMA.
But before I whine further, let me pour praises on the greatest man in my life right now(just right now). Prof Ong Wei Yi. He is the one..that saved my life(and lotsa others). I completely felt like going up to him and giving him a great big hug when he like super funnily said..."ok..u have one hour now. Too much time for 2 very simple questions. you may begin now" ad you should have imagined the RELIEF when I saw the parkinson's and visual questions.
Because before that i was imagining horror images of me turning over the paper and realizing i'm completely screwed over BECAUSE I chose to spot. Haha..I was even coming out with evil plans to distract everybody beside me by coughing non-stop if it comes to that, so that the smart pple who sit around me would score damn badly too, and MAYBE just MAYBE they'll moderate. Haha
But all that planning was in vain(thank god) when I turned over the paper. And I just had to physically restrain myself from going up to ong wee and HUGGING him.
OH too short, my breather is too short. It's one more week of end of days. Where end of days=food losing all it's appeal. Oh man.
Oh yeah..and today my new stethoscope came! and contrary to(toe's) belief, I think it's gorgeous! And I had fun trying it out albeit I had absolutely no idea what i'm listening for. BUT still...it is like THE symbol you know. THE stetoscope.
Haha..I heard somewhere that in singapore, there is this unspoken rule that if medical students want to hang their stethoscopes around their necks when walking around the hospital, they MUST wear their labcoats. Because those pple that do not wear labcoats and hang a stethoscope around their necks, THOSE are the real doctors. So do not be fooled! And do not anyhow do things and get condemned around the wards!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home