I've come to the conclusion, that everytime I study, there's always 2 things that will always be there. Noise and Cockroaches. Come to think of it, it's really freaking funny.
See, noise is self-explanatory. I have sought refuge everywhere. Med library and now even to my auntie's house. Haha..YES! my auntie's house. She was super amused when I asked her if I could borrow her house to study while she went to work in the day. But oh yeah, she agreed. And it really is a much better place than the lousy medical library. I only get one freaking cubicle in the med library. That's like EEKS. BUT in my auntie's house, it's the ENTIRE house at my disposal! Although it's a bit lonely cos there's no my bitching partners to bitch with, but oh well, her house has SCV too! wahahaha....
Coming to my next greatest partner in studying. The cockroach. It turns up. Everynight. Without fail. In my kitchen. AND...because my mum has been catching them, it's been a different cockroach everynight! And it has been happening for the past 5 nights. And since my mum isn't always around to catch it, so I live with it. It's really freaking funny actually. Have you tried cooking maggee mee on a chair, with the cockroach right under the chair?
Really! Cos the cockroach chose to position itself right in front of the stove. Maybe it wants to cook something too. But oh well, it wouldn't move. So I had to cook on the chair...hahahaha..it's really freaking funny. Luckily the cockroach can't fly, or I would just pour my maggee mee on it or something.
Anyway...everybody please update your blogs! It's boring having nothing to read!
Boo. And...neuroscience sucks the MOST.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home