Snow Wolf Lake
OH MAN!!! Snow wolf lake was FANTASTIC man!!! All you people who are not going to watch it...go watch it! It's really really fantastic...And i think it was better than all the musicals that i have watched...all put together also cannot fight xue lang hu man! haha..maybe it's because it's in chinese and I can relate to it so much better.
Jacky cheung's voice was just...AWE-INSPIRING. My goodness..you know sometimes when you hear someone sing..and then it's so good that your goose-pimples all stand up...like what the superstar judge says..it's "ma2 du4" OH MY..this was it! And when they sang the theme sang... it was just ....OOh.Aww.Argh.GASP GASP GASP.
It was fantastic...and I can't believe that after performing this for like maybe the 300th time... jacky cheung and evonne hsu and all the rest of the pple still have so much emotions and everything into it. It just doesn't give pple the too well-rehearsed kinda feeling.
SWOON. GUSH. GASP. I'm so glad I got yingci to watch it with me! Every single cent of that 90 bucks was DAMN WORTH IT man. I wouldn't even trade watching the show with 4 sushi bufffets! Haha...does that say a lot?
It waS FANTASTIC. If only I could afford better seats. Then I'll go and watch it again tonight! or tmr night! Or I think i'll just buy the vcd and watch it a million times. Oh man...it was REALLY GREAT.
And even though the plot was damn cheesy and very typical. But the singing MORE than makes up for it. And it was really a musical man! I mean..everytime they say a few lines only..they'll start singing again!! And the lyrics can just make the story progress so well! SWOON. And everytime jacky cheung sings....JUST MELT.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home