Monday, September 19, 2005

wisdomless!!

I'm feeling really high and happy after my wisdom tooth extraction! haha...maybe it's the side effect of the LA...haha..ok..but at first I was a bit apprehensive about going to take out my wisdom tooth..cos it's not like painful or anything leh..just that the dentist say must take out so I go and take out lorh..

Turns out...luckily I went! haha..first of all..the dentist was really cute...he's called Dr Seah...and then before he started the surgery we started chatting..so I told him I was a medical student. And it was so cool! cos then he was like oh good! then you'll understand me better! Then he started saying...oh so you know we might hit the inferior alveolar nerve and the lingual nerve, so if that happens, you might lose your sensation to the lower half of your lip permanently. But that's rare. AND I UNDERSTOOD HIM! hahaha...

But ok...back to the point. He's really cute. Haha... you know when dentists start doing procedures they mask up their hair and mouth so only the eyes can be seen. OH...he had cute eyes..haha...

But then...haha..the most impt point was that..After he finished everything he said..."oh...so normally for a surgery like yours we charge about 500 for 2 teeth larh." then I said.."oh..okay...thanks doctor..." then just as I was about to leave he said.."BUT..since you are medical student...I'll charge you less larh...380??"

Then i was like.."ooh..really? THANKS!"but you know..it's not just about the money..It's just a really really nice and warm gesture. To know that pple are not all that mercernary after all. And it just gives you this warm and fuzzy feeling. Like this "brotherhood" kinda feeling..haha... am I right to say that? Just feels really nice.

So I'll be waiting for my other wisdom tooth to grow out too!!! So that I can go back to him to pluck it out again! Wahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home