Spice up your life!
Yes..that's what I need to do...SPICE UP MY LIFE!
Hmm...Today I was just reading the papers...and they did a interview on Debbie Yong.. and then she said something about students who study overseas...that they take the maxim of "play hard, study hard" to the fullest...
"The guy you see crawling on the floor outside a frat party on a saturday night is also the same guy who's submitting a 10-page, A-grade quality paper in class on MOnday morning"
Ok...I'm not saying that I need to get drunk and crawl on the floor..haha..but then it's just I'm just in 2nd year medicine! If I let studying get into the way of having fun...enjoying life...fooling around...i.e. having a life..then what's going to happen to me when I actually start working? horrors..
But then one thing I've learnt in one year of med sch is that everything is about your own personal lifestyle choice. Including Medicine.
So..yes..from now on I shall try EVEN harder to "play hard and study hard"
cos I think the most zai person is not the one who can get into dean's list only... it's the one who can do everything and be damn happnening...and still be in dean's list...(any idea who I'm talking about?) haha...
ANd so..even though I will never be in dean's list..I shall just aim for a GOOD pass.
But actually you guys dun need to know this..I'm just trying to reassure and commit myself to this here.
So from now on I need to have low risk avoidance. IE...try a LOT of new things. There are SO many things I wana do...jio me ok! When you are doing new and exciting things!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home