Saturday, September 24, 2005

new things!!

Ok...I was just watching Friends the other day...and they were making new year resolutions...well...and Ross's one was to do one new thing a day. Ok..I know it sounds pretty cliche..but then think about it? You gotta go make your life more interesting!!

But one new thing a day is too ambitious..afterall there are days when I'll just wana do what I'm best and most familiar at-sleep, eat, watch tv/friends, go online and mug.

But..I decided to come up with a list of things that I will wana do my this time next year or sometime in the future 4 years in med sch! Behold..new things that I have never done before! but which are damn achieveablE! So here goes!

-go to a pedicure/manicure
-get a small tattoo somewhere obscure like my sole or smtg...
-dye my hair!
-go WAKEboarding
-climb a mountain..any mountain! except of course bukit timah hill
-buy a packet of tissue from the poor old man who's always at the Bishan interchange, but whom I always just walk past w/o buying anything from him
-step on a $50 note..then i'll give it all to the tissue Uncle to make his day!
-eat at nydc (yarh! i have never eaten there before..why??)
-own a long skirt!
-own a big loop earring
-go with my mum to hong kong!!
-learn diving! but tt's so ex..but haha...might as well put it down!
-go skydiving
-go fishing
-eat a fish I cooked and caught myself!
-go sailing
-learn horseriding (without being thrown off the horse please)-cook a meal w/o my mum instructing me from the side
-bring the car out on my own
-start a bbq fire by myself
-go australia!!
-go watch a movie alone and buy a big tub of popcorn to eat(I still haven't done that!)
-eat kobe beef! wahaha...
-eat at the rotating restaurant which is on top of some hotel
-go to another country's hospital to do my 4th year elective (be it rural or urban)
-visit Gena in Mich and Sida in Cal!
-find a boyfriend..oh yeah..that had to sometime...

ok..but that's it! That's all I can think of..but I shall tick off the things one by one!! START SMALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home