Friday, March 24, 2006

April should be awesome

March is moooody and depressing..BUT april should be awesome...it really should be. Today is the 24th march. And clinicals are going to start in exactly one months' time. But before that..a lot of exciting things are in store!!

It's really amazing yarh..how I can predict that all our moods are going to change so drastically in the coming month. So it starts with extremely depressed, moody, irritably now that everyone is so high-strung and stessed...then comes April 4th. The most awaited day for the past year. THE END OF SICKENING PROS!

And then, if Thailand has a peaceful election, no more demonstrations and no riots, and if nothing else goes wrong, we'll be in Thailand in another 2 days' time! And if NOT. OH BEHOLD...SADNESS UPON SADNESS. What bad timing. Maybe we can play like mahjong for 24 hours for the whole week, and there'll be A LOT more time to plan our Aussie trip!

And if we are back from Thailand in one piece. THen the next day I'll be in Australia already!!! Oh what a hectic lifestyle! BUT OH MAMA I'M LOVING IT! and then...

ANd in another 3 days. Clinicals are going to start!!! One month from now! We'll transform muggers-toads to little pests around the wards, and then realize that we are achieving nothing, but getting in everybody's way. WAHAHAHA

ANd then in another 6 days. Somebody's gonna be back in Singapore!!! Another long-awaited day of the year!!! oh so very exciting.

BUT...back down on earth...I haven't finished my antibiotics notes..it's 9.12pm. It sucks cos I wana go watch diya sing but I can't, and i wana go to birthday parties but I can't, Cos there are so many antibiotics AND bacteria, AND fungi, AND viruses, AND parasites in this world.

and I really hope those people singing karaoke downstairs get strep pyogenes and come down with pharyngitis so they cannot sing anymore karaoke.

Sigh...Why do we studied so freaking hard, so freaking much, and at the end of the day still feel so freaking inadequate. GAH...

April april april.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home