Thursday, October 06, 2005

just came home from a super depressing day...

first...me and selene are just feeling very depressed today. Not really sure why we are both feeling this way though...and we are just encouraging each other to feel that way..but that's so stupid. I REFUSE TO MOPE AROUND.

But well..then after that was even more depressing tuition.
So i ended school at 4 and then rushed down and reached my tuition kids' place at 5. Even before I reached there..I had this overwhelming sense of foreboding..
And just as well! When she opened the door for me..the first thing she said was.. "can we extend lesson today from 2 to 4 hours? I really cannot study finish!!"

OH MY GOD.

And then when I came home..there was nobody home!! Both my Mum and Dad have exciting lives...except me...and even eating my fav maggi mee helped not!!

BUT tomorrow will be better!
Bcos tomorrow I am going to run. When I run, my heartbeat increases, more oxygen is circulated to my brain and my brain is going to release endorphins. And endorphins will lift me out of the depressing day.

And if that doesn't work...Old Airport Road's Wanton mee will definitely help.

Btw...I ordered my first stethoscope!! It was quite an exciting affair! Oh my..haha.. me and selene were deciding between a Welsh Allen one and a Cardio III one...can't really tell the difference? yeah me too!!

So we went back and forth btw the 2 brands..and kept listening to each one.. haha..and I listened to my first heartbeat! how cool! but well..other than realizing that the Cardio III one produced a louder heartbeat...I couldn't even tell the diff!

But the best was this..

I took a stethoscope and damn pro! Put the earpiece in my ears and tried listening to Selene's heartbeat. I listened damn hard and heard nothing! So i was damn pissed!
So I told Sel..eh this sucks! I can't hear shit!

So I bet the lady heard or something..so she said..
"you gotta switch it on you know?" and she turned a knob. And there was the heartbeat.
How pro!!!!!! I'm going to be a damn pro doctor!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home