no one can take that away
Monday, November 07, 2005
this cute melody that selene bought for me!! Haha..from MacDonalds...cos I mentioned that I wanted to buy it too! THANK YOU SEL!!!
posted by et at
12:45 PM
0
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
surprises surprises!!
Sometimes it feels no one understands ...
What if?
Ok...there is an ambivalent feeling about study br...
Oh yay....2 CAs down and 4 more to go! haha...but ...
I wanna be inside your heaven
milestones
Happy birthday!
patience, my dear
et is stupid...throw stones at me
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
| Read free
brainteasers
= links =
= diya aka harriet!!!=
= cheryl =
= toey!=
= dada =
= fangxi =
= han boon =
= Kerly =
= MC xifu! =
= taohuey teo =
= sel! =
= brother zhuang =
= tak =
= Barry =
=Cherylai =
About Me
Name:
et
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home