Saturday, October 15, 2005

patience, my dear

Yes!!! Et conquered a new milestone today!!! I ran 4.5km today! And I ran continously for 37 minutes! HAha..that has like NEVER EVER happened before..whoahaha..And if you have been reading..you'll have realized that et has ran 4 times in the last week!!!!

I'm good! Justin! must give me more incentives!! Like maybe buy me a ipod?? hahaha...

But that aside... In light of all the sad and horrible things happnening right now...today my wonderful cow wonderfully reminded me of a very true thing--EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

It's something I choose to believe in a lot. Firstly because I think it disturbs me less to think this way than to believe that whatever happens in my life is just a series of random coincidences.

But I think this is also a very hard thing to believe in. Cos a lot of times, for the different events in your life to fit into a big picture...with every single event contributing to the big picture..can only be done retrospectively.

Like you might hate a lot that you cannot be with someone or do something right now...and you are very bitter about it cos you can't understand why life is so unfair to you. But you can probably only really see the significance of that event maybe 2 years down the road, when you meet someone else or something else that is more suitable for you.

Then you'll be glad that you didn't do anything silly last time. Ok..just an analogy. No pun intended. dun try to smart and read too much btw the lines..haha...

So yar...I like to think that there is a big plan behind what we little men can see. Maybe it's cos I'm happier believing it. And to believe in this...we all need patience. remember? cos the significance of a lot of things happnening in our lives right now will most probably only make sense to us like many years down the road.

So as Yingci told me..patience, my dear. It'll all make sense one day. Thank you my wonderful cow for putting things into perspective so well. =) *hugz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home