dun think so much
Oh yes all you pple who think I have no determination!! I RAN! 3.2! Although i did walk for the last 2 rounds...but as jianhong said..CRAWL also must CRAWL finish 3.2!! And I did it! without crawling..
anyway I really realized that I'm damn unfit...because after playing just about 15 minutes of netball with the damn pro netball girls..I was feeling damn breathless! OH MAN! And then I had to go and rest! Dammit..cannot! I have VOWED to run at least once every week. And you DO feel good after running...like your chest is very light and you feel very up up up!
Great! And yes..my new motto is..DUN think so much...cos there are so many things in the world to think about. You just can't predict every single situation in the world. And come what may..I will make the best out of it. And be happy.
And just like what my Dad said...every person has their own zao4 hua4. So u really cannot compare. I need to stop looking outwards..and start looking inwards more often for my own reassurance.
And you know what! after like 3 weeks of xue lang hu..I'm still damn hooked to the songs inside..it's really so good. I miss it so much! Really wish I can watch it again!! Think i felt the happiest in a long time when I watched it! Justin! Will u buy me a ticket to Wherever they are to watch it again and the best tickets?? haha...
oh yarh btw to qiumei: when you go to old airport road..the pink colour stall wanton mee is the best right?? is that the one tt's moving???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home