milestones
Yes there's been more running! Et ran 5.5km today!! New milestone man! haha..I must say that our bunch of medicine peeps are getting healthier man! Well..if you think I'm crazy...Sel and the running club people have been running 10km on average...to train up for the half marathon..which Et will NEVER do...or NEVER be able to do. haha..
BUt hey! 5.5km! I'm good man! Go toe han! You must jiayou in your running too! We must adopt healthy lifestyle! Try to emulate your healthy lao ba a bit more..haha...
Anyway birthday celebration for diya and qingyuan was fun yesterday! I managed to trick Qingyuan into eating..this...oh no..what issit called? Ok...it's green and harmless looking but super SPICY and pain inducing...but yes! haha...and it was a night of alcohol, great mexican food and lots of money spending. But chilling at Jianhong's poolside put a great end to the day!
And oh yes! My mum ordered SCV!! Haha..after 20 long awaited years of better TV programs..it's finally here! And what better time to do it than when CAs are coming up? Haha..but oh well...haha....SELF-DISCIPLINE!!
They are damn hilarious larh..still think I'm 10 or something..they were like..."you must still study ok girl? If u watch more than 2 hours everyday...we'll cancel the order!" right..I'm 20..remember???
And for more milestones..et applied for a new bank acct today! But that's not even the main point..cos this is what happened....
(note:I went with my Mum after bf..and it was on the spur of the moment..so I was wearing FBTs and a lok kok T-shirt")
My mum: Hi..I would like to enquiry about the OUB campus card.
The bank girl: Hurh? you? but...campus card is for university students....
Mum: nono...my daughter!(and she points to me)
The bank girl: Oh! your daughter! But how old is she??
TAMADE. I'm 20 I'm 20 I'm 20!!!
And yes..because my Dad always likes to ask me to draw some random 4D number for him..so I did it yesterday as usual..and casually passed it to my mum who was in the queue. Guess what the teller said?
"xiao mei mei! Not 18 yet cannot buy toto ok!"
(yes..I was still in T-shirt and shorts)
seriously...TAMADE
Maybe next time I should wear heels and shirts around my neighbourhood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home