Oh yay....2 CAs down and 4 more to go! haha...but it's ok..cos 3 out of the 4 are MCQs..haha..I LOVE MCQs...just give you a bit more security you know. BUt oh well..this whole week is going to be study break so I shall give myself A DAY OFF! Hahahaha....
Yeah anyway our POST-TWO-CAs celebration yesterday was damn exciting..eating as usual larh! What else man. Haha... anyway we went to eat the pizza hut lava 3 stuffed crust pizza..whoa..BLOODY filling man..me and yingci kept feeling like we want to puke after that man. But then I think darren has never seen girls as greedy as me, yingci and Sel or something...(he hasn't met enough girls that's all larh)..but he said at least TWICE during lunch and dinner...
"whoa! You guys eat so much I'm damn surprised you all are not obese man!"
Whoa..but it's ALRIGHT! Cos we run! So we get no paunch! hahaha....
But yay...Anyway the other day Jianhong was just telling me and Sel about how girls after they go to their clinical years will gravitate towards 2 extremes--either become fatter..or they really lose a lot of weight and become haggard. WHOA! Cannot man! Fat or haggard at 21!?!?!? NOOOOOOO!!!
That's supposed to be like the prime of the prime of the prime ok! So no matter what.
I AM GOING TO FIGHT THE STEREOTYPE!
And it's so much harder for girls..because you know..when guys are tired.they sometimes give out this air of..."I'm tough! I haven't slept for 32 hours..but hey! I'm tough and hardy" charm. But then when girls don't sleep for 32 hours..they just scream "my hair is messy! I haven't bathed in 32 hours..I'm stinky and tired and having PMS. SO PISS OFF!"
Ok so nonononO! I'm going to run run run! so it increases stamina..makes you look younger..and probably less PMSy when you are tired. So run run run! and maybe a bit less of the lava 3 stuffed crust pizza....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home