doom and gloom
I'm currently feeling a rabies-like impending sense of doom, like seriously DOOM and GLOOM looms in my room!!! ( to quote darren) OH MAN...I have just managed to stare at the same page of the same set of notes for the past 50 minutes and managed to NOT get a single word in at all. See...although I have 2 well-functioning hippocampusES...they do not ALWAYS work.
Impending sense of DOOM. and GLOOM
I wonder how's the thailand elections going, seriously, either way I think it's never going to be peaceful and stable by thursday, so it's either we take a risk and chiong ahead, or treasure our lives a bit more and stay in peaceful albeit boring Singapore. Whether Thaksin steps down or not, the elections are boycotted or not, it's not going to be settled quick and fast. Maybe the much revered king will steop out to say something soon so we can go bra-shopping in thailand in peace. Hahaha...actually that's really what I'm most concerned about.
But right now, that impending sense of doom is closing in on me again. OH...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home