over.
and it's finally over. ALL exams are over...oh but for another 1 month also. TMD
Yay..if nothing goes wrong..all of us are unofficially now year 3s!!! This year has really been (for lack of a better description) OMG FUCKING stressful.
Really...I think I've never ever studied so hard in my life before. F. whoever said that only year 1 and year 5 med school is stressful should really get their brains checked and go to hell.
anyway...I need to treasure every single millisecond of the next 2 and a half weeks because that's all the holidays we are going to get =( OH...I NEED SOME SYMPATHY. haha..my engine friend who said..." eh good larh! 2 days of exams and then you get 4 months of holiday!" got HELL from me. TMD.
Haha..as you can see, I'm extremely deprived and really want to rant. Haha...but anyway I've already decided. I'm definitely going to thailand on thursday. Whatever, even going to thailand and staying in the hostel all day and only going out for meals beats staying in singapore anymore hands down. And seeing what a street demonstration is like might be quite an eye-opener too. I mean...we'll never ever see that in singapore right.
so yes...6-10th is thailand trip. And then 11-20th is thailand trip. and then 24th is start of clinicals!!! oh so very depressing and exciting at the same time!
so till then...I'll be off...FINALLY...trying to get a life.
Oh yarh..and thanks to all those who have been sending encouraging sms-es for the past few days. It seriously meant a lot to me, the deprived soul who thought she didn't have anymore life nor friends =) so thanks to you HARNEE!!! and to kc and liyang and erm...others! haha... thanks so much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home