free food
It's the last day of surgery posting in TTSH! I'm so gonna miss this place and the some great doctors we met here. Despite all my complainings, I think they is still something to learn from every doctor actually. And hopefully one day, we can combine the essence of all the great doctors we meet along the way, and become someone good too.
But I think, it's good that somehow we have eased into clinical life a bit better right now. You know, we are not that lost in the wards nowadays, and we learn how to put our time to better use, we learn how to handle it better when doctors ignore us and dun wana teach us, we learn when to take appropriate breaks and not push ourselves over the brink for no reason, and we can communicate better with patients, u know...getting our end of the deal by getting to take history and examine them, but at the same time making them feel ok about it, and reassuring them about some stuff. It's good! Good that humans are all great adapters.
Anyway, I'm so bored waiting for a tutorial to happen now. So I shall blog about all the free food I've got, and to assure pple that the standards of singapore food industry is actually really quite good! hoho
So on tuesday, we all went to pizza hut for lunch because we got a 25% voucher to use. Anyway, so it was lunch-time and the pizza hut outlet at united square was severly understaffed, so they got a bit blur about our orders. Anyway, we ordered a large cheesy bite meal. But our orders took so long, and they gave us a regular pizza instead of a large one that we ordered! But when we told them, they were very nice about it, they kept apologizing and gave us another regular pizza! so we got 2 regular pizzas! that's definitely more than 1 large one lar! and we got some extra coke also!
HOHO! cheapskate et loves free food!
And last sunday I went to eat some hawker food with my parents. So we ordered one pepper crab. But when the crab came, the meat tasted so yucky, you know, like meat that wasn't thawed properly and overcooked kind. And we were supposed to have ordered live crabs! so my dad told the cook larh, and guess what! We got a new crab! HOHO! And somemore the old crab is so small, then after taking like one piece each, it's almost all gone already larh! hoho! So yes, once again, cheapskate et was happy she got free food! HOHO!
And...I'm so happy now! Cos glorious weekend coming up before we start all-too-horrible-and-hectic medicine posting from next week onwards! 8 weeks at SGH! GOSH~ I hope we have some fun and good learning there!
yayness...sentosa sun, more buffets, more friends, more mahjong and more sleep!
And after that! CAN'T WAIT! PHUKET TRIP!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home