Thursday, November 23, 2006

happy happy 21st =)

I think pple love birthdays because everybody loves being remembered and showered with lots of love and attention by their friends... and pple always say that 21st is the best..and even though I don't feel any different now that I'm 21 and 1 day old..BUT i really really had a MOST AWESOME 21st celebration because of all my wonderful wonderful friends!

Really... I never expected so many pple to remember and help me celebrate my birthday, so I must say thank you to all my wonderful wonderful friends! =) I really feel very 受宠若惊 and very very happy indeed!

So thank you all my wonderful friends for making me feel so special and happy on my 21st! =)

All my medicine friends rock! They brought me to jb for a day of pure fun and celebrations! And did you guys know that ktv in jb is really very cheap! It's called redbox in pelangi shopping centre and the service, and the facilities there is all very good and modern somemore! ROCKS!

Then after that we went to play some go-karting!!! But lousy lousy me dun dare go too fast at all... haha... but it was still very fun all the same! When you go very fast on the go-cart right...it feels a bit like U-zap to your whole body! Cos the vibration from the engine is so strong! HAha... so maybe that's how OSIM came out with U-zap! Zapzap!

And then we went to buy some... DVDS! HOHO....that was GREAT FUN!

And then it was dinner at 大马花园 and I must say that the sambal kangkong and stingray there is one of the most deadly ever! But very good..spicy spicy is good!
And it was very cute..cos they gave me a mango as my birthday "cake" Hoho...actually supposed to be stingray one... but a certain cow damn hungry so ate it before any candle could get on it..WHOAHAHA... but it's ok! cos mango damn sweet also!!

More pictures when mimi pass them to me!!!

But really everybody! Thank you for going to jb with me when stress looms ahead and you all could have stayed at home and study for pharmaco CAs! =) you guys are great! Thanks jianhong, selfel, darren, yingci moomoo, toey, mimi, wengster, dehan paps, donnyboy, deedee! all of you are the best dearies! =)

and esp thanks to selfel, moomoo and toey for organizing this thing. And of course specially to moomoo who's damn cute and went to my house to get my passport from my mummy.. hoho.. my mummy thought u were gonna sell me! =)

And also.. I must thank many many others who remembered my birthday and went to much effort and trouble to make me feel happy and special...ok larh i dun like to put private things on my blog..but YOU guys know who YOU are...thank you so much.

Thank you for being part of my life as I step into adulthood...It's not just what you guys did for me, but also your friendship in my life that I treasure... I'll always remember what you guys did for me! next year your birthdays k! =)

P/S jiastin: ur present is very special indeed! =) really got 21 beaches a not??

p/SS kc and jiayu: thank you so so much for the great trouble you all went to... we must keep our coro date ok! =)

P/SSS Inspector of pirated dvds: Thank you for your pressie! It is really very nice indeed! I'll try to run more often ok! cannot waste your arterial blood like that! =)

P/SSSS Fangxi: thank you so much for your lovely card!! I'm really happy you remembered! =))

P/SSSSS Selfel: THank you for celebrating my birthday with me so many times dearie girl =) no matter what happens, I hope tt in this complicated world of ours, our friendship will always remain simple cos it is so dear to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home