PHUKET WAS SUCH A BLAST! That I had such terrible withdrawal symptoms when I came back. U know..it's one of those super duper fun holidays that when you come back, then you feel slightly lost. BLEH..
But we did so many many crazy things over there! Most crazy of which was that... we rented scooters and drove all over town and to the different beaches... passing by winding and very steep hilly roads. And I was riding pillion on jianhong, which HAHA... was riding for the first ever day in his life. CRAZINESS. Sel is right..we always do lots of crazy things, taking it for granted that we would be safe and sound at the end. Which really thank god, we were.
I mean now looking back at it all it is really damn freaking fun. But then right at that moment it was scary as hell. Cos on the way back from Karon beach, it was all dark already. And then before that, me and jianhong had some minor biking incident. And so his confidence damn shaken ready. HAha.. AND THEN, our headlights spoilt! TMD. THEN we had to go really slow cos there were no streetlamps for this winding stretch of road and REALLY cannot see in front. Whoa lao..then the cars behind kept honking and overtaking us.
Kerly says that they horn because they r just trying to warn us before overtaking..I think so too larh> But then at that moment it sounded damn hostile.. So we were damn freaking scared already larh. SO thank god we both made it back in one piece.
More photos when I'm feeling less lazy k.. haha..
You know.. we have such fun holidays always! But sometimes I feel sad cos i think and i wonder how many more years can such fun last. We are like inching closer and closer to graduation. And I really dun really wana graduate actually. SIGH... I was just telling xifu that I think my life is far too stagnant.
Maybe it's cos I have such a great group of fun-loving friends...so I'm too comfortable for far too long. dun get me wrong..i'm really glad that I have such a great group of friends...and that I have such an established comfort zone. But I feel that... maybe it just isn't enough anymore.
Blahblah.. I dunnoe. Sometimes it's not that i dun know what I want. I know what I want. But what do I do when I know that what I want, I can never get. Or at least...its not up to me.
On a happier note... HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY CHAN DIYA LAO GOOONG!
I just wanted to say...deedee! I'm so glad that we are still so close after so long! =) How could u think that I wouldn't be there on ur 21st birthday! =) We had so many many precious memories together and hopefully more to come alright =) Everybody must vote for this very very talented chan diya on the upcoming superstar alright!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home