PUI..I think one of the worst things about clinicals is that you don't get to see your friends very often at all! Like last time no matter how sucky school was...at least you can go to school and still see all your dearest friends and then after that you can go out and lim ji puay together!
But then now...because everyone goes to different hospitals, we only get to see each other on tuesdays when we go back for lecture! Haha..and because we are all so happy to see each other and to catch up...so end up..I think I haven't even paid attention to a single one of the pharmaco lectures...what SAI
oh man..I miss lim ji puay! I miss chalet-gang's just sit in the canteen and refuse to move days...maybe we can do that at phuket 5 weeks later! BUT 5 weeks is so long! YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS
I miss all my friends!
But that said...other than needing to catch up with friends...I also really need to study for clinicals, really need to study for MCQs, really need to clerk patients, really need to exercise, really need to sleep...
So then I wonder..what have I really been doing with my time?!
Horrors! am i the only one feeling this way?
But anyway...I think et needs to take a break from being such a glutton...cos today while I was commenting to my Mum that i think i was growing fat..she said that actually she thinks that I've been eating a lot nowadays...so I'm very disturbed. =(
I shall stop being so unhealthy anymore...no more Mos burger fries of KFC for me =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home