Monday, October 09, 2006

I need to overcome the inertia to blog!
Well but anyway, I'm so glad we are at the last week of the 16 week ordeal! yayness! Alright it's not so bad larh..but the 1 week break is coming up!! AND we are all gg to troop down to phuket for sea sun and sand (and of course KFC)! YAYNESS

It's all very good..except that my test is tmr..and friday! And I just wana pass pass pass. Cos I wana do electives! I was just imagining when we are having our 4 month block of electives...actually why are they lumping it all together? Issit really gonna be like 4 months' worth of 'holiday'? Cos I'm quite sure there's gonna be a catch to it...BECAUSE...if life's too good to be true, then it musn't be true

And talking about life. I've got the suayest luck EVER. BLEH. U know...just when u thought there aren't gonna be more weirdoes...THERE JUST IS. SIGH...do u know what I'm talking about?

anyway there are a lot of birthdays going on recently...it's jiayu's birthday yesterday!
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG KAYOK!!!
And it's my mummy's birthday tmr!

Hoho..I love the end of the year, when my whole family's birthday is..and a lot of friends' ones too! Then there's a lot of excuse to go out and party and eat great food!

Just let me pass tmr kingfisher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home