Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's the best 'birthday' ever!

I haven't updated my blog in so long! Many many exciting happenings recently!
we finally all finished our medicine and surg postings! 16 weeks!! Now that I look back, it kinda seem very short eh now that everything's over..but ok yeah when we were all waist-deep in crap.. it was no good.

But clinicals tests and MCQs are both over!
AnD I have to thank dearest boonie for giving me a dale fisher tutorial specially on saturday.. thanks man. It was damn useful! =) Baskin robbins for u in phuket ok boonie! =)
And it is phuket on monday!!! Life is TOO good to be true right now... lalalalalalalalalalala...

And yesterday, after MCQs...we went to have our post-exam celebrations again! IT was so fun! I went ktv with yingci, toey, and xifu!!! It was the best combi ever!

And I think I realize that the only person that I really really really enjoy ktv with is Ho Yingci the cow =)
moomoo! I think u're the only one that I can sing 5 hours of ktv with and there are still like 30 songs we haven't sang yet =)

But of course there's deedee still...but deedee has no time
If you guys didn't know yet...has gotten into SUPERSTAR top 24!! So she has no time to go singing w us anymore =( But I know... career first eh lao gooong!

Anyway another impt point is that I passed my canto singing test w xifu and I'm officially a associate consultant in the Royal College of Cantonese Speakers (RCCS) Hahaha... and yes..another thing! I still have to go for my immersion trip to Hong Kong before I become a FULL-FLEDGED cantonese speaker! =)
I'm going hong kong with my family in december! And it SHALL be the time when all the months of cantonese training will come into USE! I must give pple the impression that I'm a local or at least pseudo-local! =)

And anyway after ktv singing..we went for yummy dinner at tao restaurant at paradiz centre. The food was yummy and service is great there man!
But anyway so we were eating when the table behind starting singing "happy birthday" song. AND anyway we were high and ...silly sel decided that we must also sing birthday song since they are singing!

AND somehow it became my birthday! YAY
AND the waiter walked over and wished me happy birthday!
AND they gave me a free scoop of ice cream with candles and "happy birthday" sign and everything on it.
HAHAHA...
IT WAS HILARIOUS.
But yeah we decided that celebrating your birthday is always a happy thing..esp if it wasn't even your birthday to start with.
But the service is so good eh!
But at least now I know where i CANNOT go for my birthday!
bUT WELL...it was like the most I have laughed in a very long time so it's very very good!

Will post up more photos when toey send them to me! But it was indeed the best day in a very very long time! =)
And there'll be more to come because......Phuket's on monday! This is GREAT!
=)
=)
=)

And I'm doing orthopedics for the next 8 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home