no one can take that away
Sunday, November 19, 2006
introducing...the NOVEMBER BABIES!!! from left: me, jianhong, mimi and yingci the cow! Yay...we made all our friends very broke this month indeed! =))
posted by et at
11:39 AM
0
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Where did $30 go to?!
I just went karaoke with my family to celebrate my...
smallville
PHUKET WAS SUCH A BLAST! That I had such terrible ...
It's the best 'birthday' ever!
I need to overcome the inertia to blog! Well but a...
to JIASTIN!
PUI..I think one of the worst things about clinica...
ooh..I just stumbled upon a very nice quote:"In th...
free food
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
| Read free
brainteasers
= links =
= diya aka harriet!!!=
= cheryl =
= toey!=
= dada =
= fangxi =
= han boon =
= Kerly =
= MC xifu! =
= taohuey teo =
= sel! =
= brother zhuang =
= tak =
= Barry =
=Cherylai =
About Me
Name:
et
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home