Sunday, December 03, 2006

Herbie the Hermit

Et has become herbie the hermit, BLAERH so sian... cos I'm too lazy to go to school and study so I'm destined to be herbie the hermit whenever there is CAs... hoho... but who can resist the comforts of home!!!

Anyway... today I was out at the supermarket with my parents...then I saw that all the cashiers were wearing Christmas hats! And it suddenly hit me that Christmas is around the corner agaiN!

And then I suddenly remembered last year when me and yingci went to Watson's at wisma to buy christmas hats for Darren's Christmas party...and... you know... even though it's almost one year ago already..it really doesn't feel like it! I can still remember us going to Darren's place to barbeque, and play mahjong, and everyone take many many pictures together!

And somehow...it's been one year already! And I feel that I'm still the same person! In every aspect of the word! Like my lifestyle never change, my everything never change, what I want haven't change, but what I want to do but haven't tried also largely never change...even my hairstyle also never change...and I can't help but wonder... where did my year go to??

How can it be a year alreadY? Nastiness... I feel like my life is passing me by and I'm not doing enough things! HOw how?? How come time is passing so quickly? How come how come??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home