01.01.2007
Et loves the farm farmily! And et is back from Mars!! haha... I think i have lost the motivation to blog.. haha..so i shall have a random blogging session now! on 01.01.2007!!
It's 2007!!! It's gonna be a great year ahead! because I have got a new phone, new wallet, and today I saw a beautiful rainbow while on the way back home!!! i can't even remember when was the last time I saw a rainbow, but this time it was a COMPLETE rainbow! HOHO!
And yesterday we went to kerly's house for "FATTY LIVER HERE WE COME!" party! VERY bad indeed! did you know that alcohol makes your brain atrophy?! Haha...so I think this holiday...our brains have all shrunk by twice it's size man.... but it was pretty fun! Cos we got damn high yesterday...and spouted damn a lot of rubbish while we were high! haha..and guess who puked??
ALOHOL IS POISON!!
Oh and this holiday season! I went to hong kong with my family! It was damn fun! Cos ate damn a lot..but then go with family cannot really shop..so..next time must go back with friends again! Then can shop till you drop!!! AND..i went to 许留山 BUT i never eat the mango ice-cream! OH woe-be-me...how come i'm so dumb!!!
BUt nvm! school is starting again soon in 1 days' time!! we're going to do cofm project! Really hopefully it's going to be good and suitably slack.. haha... and really hopefully we get some holidays in march!!! GAH...but ohhoho... the break from hospital life is very much appreciated!! HOHO!
AND AND!!! please support diya in 绝对superstar!!! because 有你就有他!! It's just four more weeks of the competition! So if you have some money to spare and you want to support singapore talent! then please vote for her!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! 2007 will be a better year! have a great 364 days ahead of you!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home